What is there to see and experience at the Northern Pacific Railway Museum?
- A passenger waiting room remodeled as it was in the early twenties.
- A ticket office with all the original equipment including a telegrapher office.
- Authentic uniforms used by Northern Pacific Railroad employees.
- Dinnerware place settings used on the North Coast Limited.
- Freight room filled with tools and pump cars used by maintenance crews.
- REA room, Before Fedex and UPS there was Railway Express Agency.
(And there is a 1941 REA truck outside the window)
What can I view in the yard? Every one of these cars has its own story!
NORTHERN PACIFIC RAILWAY MUSEUM TOPPENISH HOME PAGE